Monday, August 16, 2010

Luxury Interior Beach House Design in Malibu, California

For some reason I’ve always dreamed of having a beach house, unfortunately, in my country it may not be suited. But take Malibu, California, for an example, and you’ll know what I mean. With one of the finest weather and some of the best beaches on Earth, this must be the perfect place to build a beach house – or buy one that’s already been there for many years.
The layout is pretty simple with a living room, dining room, den area, terrace with beach access, powder room at the first floor, while at the upper floor there’s a home office, a guest room and bath, the powder room, a media room, and a master suite with bathroom/walk-in closet, closet office and an outdoor sleeping porch.
Everything is gorgeous and I don’t think my comments are enough. Check out the pictures and then tell me if you would like one?

Interior Beach House Design in MalibuInterior Beach House Design in MalibuInterior Beach House Design in MalibuInterior Beach House Design in Malibu

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
coompax-digital magazine